sexta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2010

- comparations of life...

When my mother was born, she lived in a small farm, she lived there for ten years, so she moved for Pelotas. She works harder than me. She doesn't live with her mother for a long time, because she needed work for help her. She as studied for the same time as I. She tells that now the relationship with the teacher is easier than in her time. When she was 18, she doesn't had a car, because they are more expensive than now. She says that twenty years ago, the cars were more slower than now, but they don't wasted their time sitting in the car, hoping to improve the traffic, like now.
My father was born in Pelotas, in 1961. She lived at the parent's house for a long time, something like twenty-one years. He as works harder as my mom. He tells that now, his live is more stressful than fifteen years ago.


Um comentário:

  1. CORREÇÃO...

    - comparations of life...

    When my mother was born, she lived in a small farm, she lived there for ten years, so she moved for Pelotas. She works harder than me. She (DIDN'T) live with her mother for a long time, because she needed (TO)work for help her. She (DIDN'T STUDY) for the same time (THAT) I. She tells that now the relationship with the teacher is easier than in her time. When she was 18, she (DIDN'T HAVE) a car, because they (WERE) more expensive than now. She says that twenty years ago, the cars were (-)slower than now, but they (DIDN'T) waste(-) their time sitting in the car, hoping (THE TRAFFIC TO IMPROVE), like (PEOPLE DO) now.
    My father was born in Pelotas, in 1961. (HE) lived at (HIS) parent's house for a long time, something like twenty-one years. He work(ED) AS harde(-) as my mom. He tells that now, his (LIFE) is more stressful than fifteen years ago

    OK! GOOD!
    8

    ResponderExcluir